The Terrible Two's

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

KWK's 60th Birthday Party






March 21, 2007

In March we threw a huge birthday party for my mother. We used a luau theme and I overdecorated the house. It was her first birthday party and I think she had a great time! There was plenty of food, a margarita fountain, and lots of people. I think we had 60-70 people come through. It was hard to clear the out. She also received some great gifts. I have decided that once you turn 60, people think you should be relaxing. The menu included glazed ham, fruit, vegetables, pasta salad, crab dip, mango-chutney salsa and other assorted dips with crackers and chips, croissants, and assorted cheeses. We also had a spectacular sparkling lemonade punch and of course the margaritas were flowing.





Thanks to all who helped make the party a huge success. Ms. Joshua, Aunt Tiny, Aunt Liz, Shayla, Starla, Aryshona, Markisha, Rodney, Ms. Foreman. With a great big special thanks to the Ellis'. Each of of you know what you did and on this day and the days of preparation you all were a huge blessing to me and my mother. Not bad for two weeks prep time.

0 Comments:

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home