The Terrible Two's

Monday, October 19, 2009

Moo - Month 14

On June 10th, Maddy lost her reigning title as baby of the family. Israel David Kennedy was born to my brother and his wife. If you look very closely you can see me holding him with the other arm. Maddy was very excited about the baby, but she did not want him cutting in on her lap time.

Me and nieces and nephews. We just need one more to make a basketball team. Poor Kennedy lost in the sea of toddlers. You probably know all of the characters but in case you forgot. Standing up on the coach is Kobi Janai, my 3 year old niece. In my lap are Maddy and Kennedy. The boy with his eyes closed is Kamron, my 5 year old nephew and the other child is my 3 year old Max.

Here is a closeup of Baby Kennedy. I am sure he is happy to be saved from the pile of siblings and cousins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home