The Terrible Two's

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Good Bye Room 115



Today is Max's last day in Room 115! He is moving on up to the next class, which he will start on Monday. They are going to be teaching the mechanisms involved in toilet training. We are super psyched about that. As a parting gift for his classmates I made the cutest little gift bags. They have bunches of toddler stuff in them and I wrote one of his teachers a nice little thank you note in a pretty little journal and gave her a gift certificate to her favorite catfish joint. The other teacher left for a cruise three weeks ago and I gave her a gift bag with some cruise essentials before she left with a nice thank you note. She won't be back until Monday where she will start in a new room. I think she was avoiding saying good-bye. I too was emotional when I received his promotion papers and again today when I hung all of the little bags on the kids hooks. God is good and he has been spectacular to my little baby boy.
Each gift bag had a personalized hand stamped name tag.



Ms. Corrie's journal began with a little pic of Max.
















2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home