The Terrible Two's

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

The party continues......

October 28, 2007

More party pictures. It was a big party!!

Some of the older children got together to do a fire safety play. Rodney recorded it and it is absolutely hilarious. Those pictured above (l to r) Lamaria (Family friend), Kamron (my nephew), Ethan and Emma Lee (Rodney's Godchildren)

One of Rodney's best buddies and his family. Ron, Holly (my belly buddy we are due 2 days apart although she doesn't look as pregnant as I do), Ethan and Emma Lee.
The kids got to do a Halloween ornament as their craft project.


Juanenna (from work) and her daughter Jade put on a puppet show.
Kobi Janai (my neice) had food in her hand the entire party! Chandra (friend from high school) and her son TJ explore the playroom.

Juanenna and Tasha (both from work) are all smiles. Juanenna is my belly buddy too; she's due the week after me. There's something in the water!

Kisha is hiding my belly, but this was the first time I have worn a maternity outfit. From left to right Shayla, me, and Markisha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home