The Terrible Two's

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas Eve Madness

December 24, 2007

Max woke up Christmas Eve morning bright and early with a big ole' swollen eye. After a trip to the pediatrician it was determined he had pinkeye. Supposedly it was in its early stages but the baby looked like he had been in a fight with Mike Tyson. Thank you Rodney for taking him to the Doctor while I busily prepared for the next day.

Markisha and I wrapped about 100 gifts. Literally, Mama and I buy gifts for all of the nieces and nephews, each other, the boys, Lenieka, Max, Markisha, and Rodney, in addition to a few special family friends. All in all I think our immediate family consists of about 6 adults and 8 children (17 and under). I know some people whose tree is as full as ours with only a few people exchanging gifts. KWK doesn't understand the "small" concept. My kiddos got one big gift each.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home