The Terrible Two's

Monday, December 17, 2007

CMO Christmas Party

December 16, 2007

The City Manager's Office Annual Christmas Party
was held at Carlette and Don's House this year. Thanks again for hosting us! I loved the white feather tree. I wish I could pull that off at my house. I live with way too many traditionalists. It always has to be done the same way or it's just not right.

Rodney and I were an hour late for the party, but once we got there, I kicked it off with a little Cupid shuffle (pictured below). Off course I missed the Swing lessons given by our resident dancer, Frederick, but I am going to get up with him later about that!
Like I said before, Carlette was our most gracious hostess and Starla, our office cruise director, pulled off another one. Thanks, Starla!
I actually put on makeup for this one and a shiny gold top. I am sure I was looking like a big giant Christmas ornament!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home