The Terrible Two's

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Semi-Homemade

November 22, 2007



This year we had a very eventful Thanksgiving. Our morning started out at 4 am with a fire alarm, after we got that straightened out it was off to the grocery store, with Max in tow. Although we ordered dinner from Kroger, Mama and I still ended up cooking all morning and early afternoon. Dinner was served at 3, which is early for us and everybody was there. I guess we should never invite people and it will always guarantee a house full of family.

Momma and Jadarian (my nephew) - We haven't seen him in months.




Rodney, with his "men should be watching football" attitude!


The menu included smoked turkey, cranberries jubilee, broccoli and cheese casserole, and rolls from Kroger. Mama and I added greens (we were able to save some from the fire scare), mac & cheese, candied yams, sauteed mushrooms, dressing, sweet potato pie, and pound cake. Malcolm and Mercedes topped the meal off with the cornbread.
Kobi Janai (my niece) ate so much she ended up having to have a bath. We were pleasantly surprised to have Lenieka (my sister-in-law) join us.

James Jr. and Kobi (my dear sweet brothers)


Kamron (my nephew)


The dynamic duo - Malcolm (my godson/cousin) and Javon (my nephew)


Merceds and L'Myia (my cousin and her baby)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home