The Terrible Two's

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

"It's a Taco, not a Turtle!"



November 19, 2007

Here I am looking all plus sized, not pregnant; I am 17 weeks now. Today I had an amnio; it was quite uncomfortable. I made it to work long enough to eat at the Thanksgiving potluck. Thanks to all who brought a dish; it was the best one we've had so far, I think. I went home afterwards; I didn't feel well - I had just been stabbed in the stomach with a big needle. I won't get my test results back for 8-10 days, but I did leave Dr. Chatelaine's Office with a little bit of promising news. The title of this blog, which is a direct quote from his nurse, indicates that we are having a girl!!! Dr. Chat says he did not spy any outdoor plumbing! We are super psyched! I couldn't figure out how to get the ultrasound pics on here, but we have a shot of every bone and organ in Lil Mama's body, including an alien shot of her face, if anyone is interested. I can't tell what she looks like yet, but again, I am really excited. Pray for the best on the test results.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home