The Terrible Two's

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Fall Cleaning

November 16-18, 2007

Markisha, self portrait, US Pizza Parking Lot
Saturday morning I was determined not to lay around in bed all day. I woke up early took Max to get a haircut, picked Kisha up, met Shana for lunch, and went shopping. I found a cute little Christmas sweater and plaid shirt for Max's Fall picture.






Shana says she needed makeup, but I say she never makes it into the pictures. She really does exist!?!?!

Sunday, I woke up at 7 AM showered me and Max and made breakfast. I spent the rest of the day cleaning up which I am paying for now. I did about 8 loads of laundry, cooked three meals (including the breakfast), hand cleaned the stairs and the walls, baseboards, and door facings in the hallway, vacuumed all of the upstairs floors, and cleaned the sun room and laundry room from top to bottom. Thank you Rodney for mopping the sun room floor!! About 5:30 PM, I fell through the grate in the floor near the kitchen table, and that was all she wrote. I called it quits and laid on a heating pad, watching TV for the rest of the night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home