The Terrible Two's

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Long Weekend

November 10-12, 2007

We had a long weekend and somehow the camera did not make it to one event. But in the spirit of keeping up with my blog, I feel like I have to post something.

Saturday:
I attended a wonderful Baby Shower Brunch in honor of my line sister Katrina. It was big fun. Congratulations Katrina and Jeremy, I can't wait to meet Baby Jaxon in February!

Immediately following I met Max and Rodney at Olivia's Elvis themed birthday party. Happy Birthday Olivia! Max had a great time with the guitar pinata. I am still amazed that a four year old knows who Elvis is. Shamefully, I must admit that I am really enjoying the Elvis CD that was in the treat bag!

Halfway through that party, we rushed off to catch the end of Hannah's 2nd birthday party. She is one of Max's classmates. She had a big backyard festival with a jumping thingy and frozen lemonade and my favorite cake from Mickey's.

Sunday:
Was a little more quiet!

Monday:
I spent all day with Max. Daycare was closed for Veteran's Day. By the end of the day we were fighting about "his baby." He wants to poke at and tackle my stomach. I guess that's a sign that he will be trying to wrestle with his new little sister or brother.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home