The Terrible Two's

Thursday, April 17, 2008

What was that!

April 14, 2008

My water broke this morning, but I wasn't sure. Rodney and Max took me to the doctor's office. Of course the doctor on call that I was supposed to see had gone to deliver a baby so I got to see my boy, Dr. Skokas. Dr. Skokas sent me to the hospital.

We're having a baby! It wasn't long before everyone was in place. Aryshona met us at the Dr's office to pick Max up. Rodney and I headed for the hospital, but not before a last minute run ot Taco Bell and by Parkview High School to take pictures of the vandalism. The Taco Bell hit the spot, but we missed the graffitti, they had already cleaned it up. Mama joined us later. Heather got me all prepped, Rodney made phone calls, and we waited.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home