The Terrible Two's

Monday, March 31, 2008

Holli's Baby Shower (An All Purple Affair)

March 31, 2008
That Sunday was a busy day for us. We had a baby shower and a sibling class for Max. No, not another baby shower for me, but for one of my belly buddies. Holli is one of Rodney's long time buddy's (Ron) wife. She is super nice, I like her a lot. I didn't get to stay at the shower long because of the sibling class, but I am glad we got a chance to stop by. Below are a few pictures that Rodney took while we were there.

Holli, proud mother to be. I can't wait to meet Baby Sydney!
Lots of gifts - mine was the only one in the non-shower bag! I am doing the best I can.
Mrs. Karen (Ron's mom) and Wendy (Ron's sister) hosted the shower.
Emma Lee (Ron's daughter) and Max playing in the back room during the shower.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home