The Terrible Two's

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Shower Outtakes (The Other Grands)

My boy, Kamron, wowed us all with his little diddy in the middle of the shower. The lyrics were "Cake, cake, I want cake" He chanted this for about 5 minutes while I opened gifts.

Kam and Gigi, she eventually got him the cake and all was well with the world!

My children, Max and Markisha, were inseparable at some points of the shower. This picture is almost like they were feeling sorry for themselves because the attention was on the new baby. Poor kids!
Mrs and Ms. Ellis and Mama Rita were thinking about Max and they sent him a little Easter present early, so he ended up with a gift to open and he was super psyched. More train pieces for me to pick up, but he loves it! Hours of enjoyment every night.
Kobi Janai, with her cute little mean self was also present. She and her Dad below going on a food mission. Her favorite thing to do is eat!
Also present, but not pictured was Javon my older nephew - he's 10.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home