The Terrible Two's

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The Pillows Won

One night a few weeks ago, I kept trying to get Max to go to bed. I ran him all day, he hadn't had a nap, we took a warm bubble bath, followed by a full body massage with the lavender lotion. Little Dude would not relent. After leaving him in his room for an hour and constantly getting up to see what he was messing with, I finally decided to let him watch television with me for a while. He spent another 30 minutes going back and forth between the daybed, his Razorback pet pillow, and my lap. Then he started jumping on the bed and throwing the decorative pillows around. I was very weary and doing a lot of fussing initially. Eventually I gave up, about 20 minutes later I noticed he was unusually quiet. The pillows won!!!!

Below are a few pictures I just couldn't resist taking.I think he was in mid action when he finally clunked out!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home