The Terrible Two's

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Fashion Faux Paux's

Max is starting to make some decisions about what he wears these days and some times all I can do is laugh. Other days his Dad put together these outfits that are absolutely awful, but because he's getting him dressed, I let it slide, not without mentioning the flaw though. I can't help it, I am always hopeful that it will help for the next time around.

On the day that the next few shots were taken Rodney took Max to the barbershop for a haircut and on some other small errand. My thoughts were at least the rain boots matched the sweatsuit. When they left the house, the sweat pants were stuffed in the boots. It was a very sunny day!
On this particular night, I was hungry and didn't know what I wanted to eat. Nothing in the house of course. So we went on a late night food run. For some odd reason Max was awake; I think it was after midnight; maybe later. This ensemble consists of firetruck pajama pants that are too little and a dirty white t-shirt (his daddy put him to bed like that).
In order for him to leave the house he needed shoes (swim shoes were readily available) and a jacket (orange windbreaker that he picked out him self). Thank God he's kind of cute! I am embarrassed to say that we also ended up going into the grocery store to get pull ups and ice cream.
Taco Bell was open, but could not take orders because of computer malfunctions, so I ended up with a cheeseburger happy meal. Max usually doesn't eat cheeseburgers (only nuggets), but that night he ate half of mine and most of my fries.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home