The Terrible Two's

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

U of A

Last Friday we took a trip up to Fayetteville for Kisha to have tour of the U of A campus. We spent all day there and practically walked the entire campus. Max was a monster, but cute,

and I was exhausted by the time it was time to go home. I cancelled my visit with Bonnie, so we could get on the road. These are a few pics from the day.

Rodney, Markisha, and Max head for the admissions office. I think Rodney and Max were more excited than Markisha. I personally don't care for UofA, but I just want her to go to college.


Markisha in the admissions office waiting for the advisor to see her. She started very excited about the school.
Eric, the tour guide, did a great job at showing us around the campus and giving us insight on campus life.
Max was very in tune to the tour. He was a natural on campus. Everybody thought he was cute.
I think he might be seriously considering it. The Fulbright Advisors gave him markers and paper in thier office in the Old Main Building. He did some major coloring while listened to he core cirruculum requirements for a biology or chemistry degree for Markisha. Right now he is still undecided, but his sister decided that it was too big for her.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home