The Terrible Two's

Monday, February 11, 2008

Superbowl Sunday

Sunday, February 3, 2008
Our Superbowl plans changed a thousand times, but ultimately we spent the entire day waiting for Mama's flight from Mrytle Beach to arrive. She did not get home until 5 PM the next day. So we did what the Blocker's do best in small bursts - eat and spend time with each other. We had plenty of food and snacks. Rodney pulled out the fryer and made lemon pepper chicken wings. I backed that up with hamburgers, little smokies, celery and carrot sticks, chips and all the fixings. I did something I don't usually do - watch the game. I live for the commercials and half time show; I didn't see any of that stuff. We all kind of did our on things after the first hour. Kisha played on the computer. I worked on my scrapbooks for the tea party. Rodney watched the game and made phone calls. And Max ran between all three of us getting into mischief and mayhem. It was a good time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home