The Terrible Two's

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Busy, busy, busy!

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Waking up and discovering the severity of Max's mess on Saturday morning, solidified my decision to go hang out with the Ya-ya's. The Ya-ya's are a crafting group that I was kind of a part of already, but not an official member. Well now I am official and have attended my first event; it was very fun and relaxing. All of the ladies are different and everyone is so nice. We made calendars and shared stamps and exchanged craft supplies - I got some really cool new ribbon that I am going to use in Kisha's scrapbook. The party started at 11 AM; I left at 3 PM and they were still going strong! I rushed home after leaving the Ya-ya's to wrap a gift for a 3:30 PM birthday party for one of Max's classmates at Gymboree. It was big fun for the kids but it wore me out. After the party I was zonked; Max and I spent the remainder of the evening having a Backyardigan marathon.


Sunday was a lazy day, Shana came over, I made chicken spaghetti and garlic bread. I also introduced her to the new Walter Mosley book entitled Killing Johnny Fry. At the end of night I started laying out a draft of the next scrapbook page.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home