The Terrible Two's

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Ms. No Name

January 16, 2007
I had a doctor's appointment today. I feel great in general and everything is going well with the progression of the development of the baby, who I have decided will not receive her first name until I meet her. The front runners are Madeline, Madison, Marley, and Memphis.
I didn't gain any weight from last month. That's 12 pounds total I have gained; I'll have to really kick it into high gear to catch up to the 60 I gained with Max. I failed my Glucose screening test and have to go back for the big 3 hour glucose tolerance test (GTT). I scheduled it for Monday since we are off work for the Holiday. Pray for the best!
Otherwise, I signed up for every child birthing class Baptist Health System has to offer; including a Big Brother class for Max. It should be interesting. The first class is all day on Saturday, February 16. I also made us appointments for family photos and belly shots and stuff with my favorite photographer.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home