The Terrible Two's

Monday, December 31, 2007

Christmas Day - Family & Friends - Part II

Markisha won the prize for most visitors on Christmas day. First we had Drew (ex-boyfreind - turned family friend). He was sporting a lovely velvet jacket and Kool Moe Dee shades. Then we had Edward (a new freind, but non boyfriend). He was very preppy and seemed very nice. He was not at all uncomfortable with our family antics. And I heard he held up to the scrutiny of "The Boys."
This is the first shot ever I have gotten of the latest Knight Family with all kids in tow. Kobi and Lenieka have been married for 3 months longer than Rodney and I - 4 years and 3 months. The man you don't recognize is Lenieka's father.
Kobi Janai wore several different outfits throughout the day (4 in all). I think this one was my favorite. That expression on her face is priceless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home