The Terrible Two's

Sunday, December 30, 2007

All I want for Christmas . . . .

Wee Hours of the Morning
December 25, 2007


All I wanted for Christmas was for Max to wake up to his new train table from Santa and peace! After a little moaning and groaning "Daddy" was able to make that a possibility. Over the past several months Daddy/Rodney has also been moaning and groaning about how awful our digital camera is. It has worked fine for me if I wasn't trying to capture Max in motion, but it was evident on Light Night that he wasn't going to last much longer without a new camera. I had to keep him from throwing it into some bushes at one point. What he didn't know was that I had already visited the friendly neighborhood camera store. These are the last set of pictures that we took with the old camera (Nikon Coolpix 5.1). Since I wanted really great pictures of the train set, I gave him his gift early before he was off to bed again. Below are pictures of him opening his big gift.



















He took 350 pictures on Christmas day. It was him, his pj's, and the mega camera (Nikon D40) all day long! Now we call him "Pappa"razzi!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home