The Terrible Two's

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Hanes Model

December 31, 2007
Max and I had lots of quality time during my week off for Christmas. But you know that I sent him to daycare every time the doors were open - I pay whether he is there or not - might as well make the best use of the money! SMILE!! Bright and early Monday morning we both got up to get ready for daycare and work. Although I was depressed about it, Max was happy as usual. Bye-bye vacation!!I discovered that Max was short on laundry as I got him dressed for the day. As a result he got to wear his new Hanes boxer-briefs. I still can't believe they make these things in a 2T-3T. But I thought he was the cutest little thing I'd ever seen. Michael Jordan better watch out!


1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home