The Terrible Two's

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Random Max and Scraps

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Starla from work bought Max this cute little Kenneth Cole outfit for Christmas and I was trying to get a picture of him in it to show to her. Unfortunately, America's Next Top Male Supermodel was not in the mood for picture taking yesterday. "No Mommy," was his frequent response to "Smile Max, look at Mommy." I think he was hungry! But I was able to catch a couple of shots of him in the outfit.

Below is the scrapbook page that I started on Sunday. I thought it was going to take me until this coming weekend to get it finished. I got it done last night! I think it only took me about 2 hours total. That time included selecting the pictures, arranging them on the page, choosing the proper special effects and embellishments to make it all pop, and making it all permanent. I love it! Below, the first picture is a rough draft and the second is the final product.


2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home