The Terrible Two's

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Tea Time II - My Birthday Party!

Saturday, February 9, 2008
Since the tea was a few days before my birthday, I decided to throw myself a birthdya party also - Shameful!!!! The theme was Strawberry Shortcake which was inspired by my friends Anne's daughter, Olivia. I wore a birthday princess tiara. The table was set with party hats and boas and treat bags with candy and party horns. See my flowers from Lenieka on the table!! They were perfect!
As an added bonus - I got gifts. I was not expecting anything, but they were good ones. I got a spa gift certificate, a Indigo Home gift certificate, and a Body Shop pedicure set. And to top it off my little brother James came by unexpected and gave me a new diamond ring - it was real! I loved it; it mathces all of my favorite jewelry. Now I just need some earrings to complete the set. I had a fabulous day!! I ended up falling asleep in a pile of clothes in the middle of my bed when it was all over.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home