The Terrible Two's

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Tea Time - Part One

Saturday, February 9, 2008

I invited my six friends from work over for tea so that I could give them all their very late Christmas gifts. We had a really good time. It was suppossed to be from 2 PM - 4 PM, but the last person didn't leave until after 6 PM.

This is a picture of the buffet with the napkins and plates and ladybugs. Many thanks go out to Stacia for making sure that the ladybugs arrived in time for the party.
This is a closeup of the ladybugs. They were special truffles that I ordered from Willimas and Sonoma. I orginally purchased them for my friend Bonnie in Fayetteville because it made me think of her late daughter, Jennifer, who was ladybug crazy. She enjoyed the surprise.
The tea gave me an opportunity to use my special hand embroidered linens that my mother brought back for me from her island cruise the Summer of 2006. I have a matching table cloth, napkins, and apron. Pink and Green of course.
This is the front cover of one of the photo albums. All six were different.

I found these cute little bags at the Dollar Tree on Cantrell. They were perfect for the occassion.
Everyone enjoyed their assorted teas and boas! We chatted it up and ate and drank for hours.
We had plenty of food to go with along with our tea.
Along with their individualized photo albums telling the story of our trip each guest received a "make your own card" pack which is perfect for beginners who might be inspired to design something.

Thank you all for coming. I had a really good time. It was nice to have company without all of the other interuptions from the hubby, kids, and mom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home