The Terrible Two's

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

It's My Birthday!!!


Monday, February 11, 2008

Today is a special day;
It is a day when everything will go your way;
Today is the day that you were born;
It's your birthday;
You got it going on;
It's your birthday! It's your birthday! It's your birthday!

I turned 34 today and I am loving it!!! For some reason I am very excited about this one; I haven't had this much fun or attention on a birthday in a long time. In fact my last party was when I was 12. I haven't worked on my birthday in seven (7) years so it was weird going to work. My boss was out due to circumstances beyond her control. But it was a good day. I've been treated to lunch several times over the past few weeks and today it was Phyllis at the Oyster Bar. Thanks!!! We had the usual cake in the City Manager's Office where everyone sang and I got a card signed by the office group. Shayla surprised me with a card and new earrings - gotta love the jewelry! Mama gave me money - can't ever go wrong with that. I had dinner with Rodney and the kids and Shana at Famous Dave's, a new BBQ joint in town. It was good! And they got me this really unusual cake that was really pretty (pink and green of course). It was the best cake I have had since Kisha's Sweet 16! I'll post pictures of the evenings event later!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home