The Terrible Two's

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Fashion Statement

Sunday morning, in freezing cold temperatures, Max wanted to go outside. When we went to the coat closet for his heavy coat he decided that the rain jacket was the definitive choice for him. So out he went in shorts and a tank top, in his raincoat, with his dirt devil vacuum cleaner. Yes, I am the mother and should have better control, but the way I see it is that you pick your battles and this was one that I didn't want to fight. It's not like this incident is going to keep him from getting into Harvard! Plus I knew he wouldn't last long. He didn't last 15 minutes before he insisted that I join him. So I went out in my gown, duster, and flip flops to get these pictures. Below is one of his "Top Male Model" poses. I have entitled it "Watch Me as I Look Away."

1 Comments:

  • At February 25, 2008 at 12:20 PM , Blogger rocknrolla said...

    the vacuum is nate's FAV toy! we all have one...he has his toy one, we have a small one for the hardwood floors that is "mommy's vacuum" and then we have a big one for the rugs that is "daddy's vacuum". he wants us to use them all at once when we clean, and that's a hoot!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home