The Terrible Two's

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Friends (More Shower)

There were plenty of our family friends to help celebrate the pending addition to our family.

Max was very disappointed when Leigh showed up without Nate. He walked through the house calling Nate's name as if he expected him to come running out from some mysterious hiding place. Then he came into the kitchen and repeated the sentence "Where is Nate?" until we acknowledged him. Leigh ended up carrying Max around for a little while until it clicked that Nate was not there. Then Max started greeting people at the door. I also heard that some people hadn't seen him in so long that they didn't know who he belonged to.



A few of my sorors were in the house. Katrina, my line sister, just had a baby. He is 8 weeks old now.



Many of my friends from work were also present.


And of course my craft buddies! It was Anne's 10th wedding anniversary and she took time out to come visit me! SMILE!!!



I enjoyed having everybody together!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home