The Terrible Two's

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Snow Day

March 4, 2008

I woke up on this particular day to a co-worker asking me if I was going to work. I asked her why and she told me it was snowing and she didn't understand why the schools were open. I didn't have a clue. But I looked out the window and it was like a blizzard. It snowed most of the morning, but it was all gone by the time I got home from work. max was fascinated, but we didn't have time to really let him play in it. He just kind of looked around and since it was cold and blowing in his face I figure he was like "whatever." Mama was traumatized. Rodney took us all to work that day; he was off, because we had a child birthing class that night. I was so jealous.

Max's first snow! But not without his cheerio snack bag. The next day it was 70 degrees - clear sky and sunny. No joke. By the following Friday -daycare was closed, schools were closed and it was snowing again - all day this time. My job didn't close till 2, but since I didn't know the daycare was closed I ended up leaving at 11 because you can't get any work done with Max in the mix.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home