The Terrible Two's

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Fun and Games (More Shower)

Like I said previously, my cousin Chandra led the games! And boy were they challenging. I think everyone was scratching their heads with that candy bar game.
Holli, my belly buddy, and Rodney's best friend Ron's wife, won the first prize. It was a bag full of goodies, most original - it included spicy chicken wing sauce, gourmet preserves, and some Hershey's chocolate sauce. Hmmmmmm!
I got to open lots of great gifts. Girl clothes are fabulous, Lil Mama is going to be cute as a button everyday! Look at that cute little eyelet lace dress.
I got the awesome diaper bag from Crissy, my cousin from Nashville who sent her gift via her mother Andrea. It had a cute little outfit and bibs in it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home