The Terrible Two's

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

T & A

Get your minds out of the gutter. Well, if it's not, I have to admit that that's where mine went the first time that term was thrown out at me. Max had a tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy a few weeks ago - T&A. We had to stay at home for two weeks for the recovery. I slept the first 4 or 5 days - guess I was tired. He never missed a beat. So much for the old days when you laid around and ate ice cream and Popsicles and jello all day.

I ran out to the store to stock up on pudding, jello, applesauce, bananas, and Popsicles. I still have a stock pile of that stuff it will take us until next year to eat it. Brother man left the hospital asking for pancakes and pizza. His appetite has actually picked up since he had the surgery. He was his usual talkative, busy little self for the entire two weeks and I was worn out.

Below is a picture of him on the third day with his goody basket and Get Well balloon that Mrs. Ellis and her family sent him. It was a very nice surprise. Thanks to you all and everyone else who called to check in on us during the recovery period. If I didn't make it to the phone, he probably had me tied to a chair or something . . . . Let's just say he and I both were glad for him to go back to school on the third week.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home