The Terrible Two's

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Rodney's 42nd Birthday

September 11, 2009

Ice Cream and Cake do the ice Cream and Cake!

I thought the man was already 42 but he claims he was not. I played along with him, but I think he's starting to lie about his age.

We celebrated with our first ice cream cake. That Baskin Robbins commercial really had me going. Great job, who ever did that ad!
My nieces and nephews were visiting so all of the children loved the cake! We had dessert first and then Rodney and I went out for dinner. KWK kept all of the children. My little nephew is getting big. He's starting to grow into those perky little eyes of his. Isn't Baby Kennedy a cutie pie. They call him Israel, but in keeping with the K's it's Kamron, Kobi, and Kennedy for me.


Max and Maddy are always ready for a treat!


More Kennedy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home