The Terrible Two's

Friday, April 18, 2008

Coming Home!

Maddy was born on April 14th, we left the hospital on April 16th. Below is me dressing her in the bunting that my mother crocheted before I was born. It originally had a matching blanket, hat, and booties, but only the blanket and bunting have survived the years of family babies coming home in this outfit. The most important and sentimental fact is that I was the first baby to come home in the outfit - both of my babies have worn it home also. The yellow and white looked good on her.
My outfit was very odd. It didn't fit because of the swelling. It fit before I left the house, but I was glad to be going home.
Proud Daddy!
Uncle James was he first non-resident visitor. Maddy was absolutely cute in her little white outfit. Look how awkward Jamey is holding her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home