The Terrible Two's

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Labor & Delivery

April 14, 2008

Heather was my L&D nurse she was awesome. I have decided to forgive her for the last tortuous hour of my experience. God pulled me through it and I have beautiful baby girl to show for it. The other picture is after my first dose of stadol; Rodney says I was flying high!


I love Dr. Skokas, he is the best ever! I got an extra special treat and he ended up delivering little Maddy!


If you want the blow by blow from the water breaking to the 45 minute hold on pushing because there was no doctor available, or how Rodney answered every phone call that came in during that time period - you'll have to call and talk to me personally. It was definitely an experience I won't forget!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home