The Terrible Two's

Friday, May 16, 2008

Sticks and antiques may break my bones . . .

Multitasking has it's pros and cons. One is that sometimes you forget where your furniture is located. I knew immediately that my toes was broken when I pulled it from under the radio that sits in the upstairs hallway. One indication was the new orientation of my baby toe. Mama took me to the emergency room and they booted me up until I could go see the surgeon.
Is spent three days trapped on the living room couch. No pressure on foot with plenty of rest, ice on occasion, compression from the boot, and elevation to prevent swelling. Also had some good drugs.
But not enough drugs to keep me from noticing all the toddlers that mama agreed to babysit. Needless to say it was a very interesting weekend.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home