The Terrible Two's

Friday, May 16, 2008

Ya-Ya - April and May Cards

May 14, 2008
I finally did my April card, which was inspired by Max's "mom rules" t-shirt. Due to the extreme uncomfortableness of the late end of the pregnancy and the difficulties and health issues I had the first few weeks of postpartum, my April card is really late, but I hope Reba/Linda enjoys it. The April challenge was to use a photograph of yourself to create a comedic card. I figure Max is just as good of myself.


Good news is that my May card got done in a timely fashion and will get to it's recipient on time. May was more easily inspired since it was to deal in monograms and later a technique you have never used. I know my initials and although my technique did not render the spectacular effect that I so desired - the shiny green stuff was kind of pretty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home