The Terrible Two's

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Baby Maddy - Week 1 - 4

Maddy at home the first week. Her Gigi insisted on putting this dress back on her for photos. Of course she slept the whole time. She woke up as soon as we put her pajamas back on her and put her back in her bed.
This is Week 3. I skipped Week 2 because I was feeling so awful with the swelling and elevated blood pressure. She lost a pound because of all of the sleeping she was doing, so the doctors suggested that I wake her every two hours for feeding and gave me some tips to keep her up long enough to nurse for ten minutes and then take 1 oz from the bottle. So she looks so little in this picture because she was smaller.
This is Week 4 - yesterday to be be exact. Look how much her face has filled back out. Her weight is up and she looks totally different. I thought this expression was hilarious!
Pants are not Baby Girl's best fashion statement. Her wardrobe will be full of dresses, which she will probably start rebelling against in Kindergarten!
Who me? She is very expressive with her hands! A Knight trait! I think she was smiling for this one! I am still curious about how the hair and the coloring are going to land. Pink is not her color, unfortunately her wardrobe is 90% pink. I am definitely going to invest in some yellow and lavender.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home