The Terrible Two's

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Cooking Fool and Space Chimps

My poor kiddos had a slow weekend. When I wasn't doing wedding stuff, I was trying to get the house cleaned, get control of the laundry, unpack and review my new cooking stuff, and come up with creative ideas for the use of my new stuff. Max was three times as hype as he usually is. On Sunday, we let him out of the house and took him to see Space Chimps! I have been spoiled by Disney Pixar so I didn't enjoy it as much as some of the others I've seen this summer - Kungfu Panda was the bomb! Ka-dush!



I got almost everything unpacked, I got most of the laundry done, I made more cupcakes and a lemon/strawberry dessert, and a homemade pizza. KWK was out of town so it was just us Blockers about the house. Rodney enjoyed the new kitchen utensils just as much as I did and was very eager to help! He took a few shots of my process. I felt like I was doing a cooking show - I got caught up on a few episodes of Cooking For Real with Sunny Anderson and Iron Chef America too.


The finished product was beautiful and delicious.
We ate about three slices and City Hall enjoyed the rest of it!

The pizza was really ugly, but it was really good! It was hit with Max, he ate most of it.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home