The Terrible Two's

Monday, August 4, 2008

The Knight Nuptials

The day is fast approaching! Only 4 more days to the big moment when my brother and his wife recommit themselves to each other. A large portion of my weekend was spent finishing up the invitations (technicality) and going over the guest list, the final fitting, program, music, and menu.

The dress is fabulous! I don't even recognize it anymore! I think she's going to pretty. If you have any suggestions for covering tats, let me know - we have some in the neck area. My house is a wreck from all of the wedding stuff and Kisha's going back to school stuff. I've got to get it all cleaned up before the bridesmaids get there on Friday night.
A prototype of the invitation
The final invitation with a touch of pink!

PRAY FOR ME!!!! PRAY FOR US ALL!!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home