The Terrible Two's

Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Pampered Chef - My Party

I had a Pampered Chef party last Friday and boy was it fun! Our demonstrator was April Dumond from Maumelle. She showed us some handy gadgets they offer and shared some really neat kitchen tricks as she made us dinner and dessert to enjoy while we perused the catalog. Madeline was totally comfortable with Phyllis. I heard later that Max had been upset with Phyllis because she had his baby and was sitting in a chair int he kitchen that was supposed to be in the living room. He actually tried to physically remove her from the chair. She is skinny enough (Size 0) for him to have accomplished that if Maddy hadn't been weighing her down.



Juanenna brought her new baby girl Jaila to enjoy the festivities also. She is super cute!
When I finally resolved to the fact that I could not work my new phone and that any guests trying to phone me for directions was just out of luck, I started to enjoy the show. I got to use their juicer to squeeze the lemon juice into the sugar for the glaze for the lemon dessert.

See the Heavenly Lemon Glazed Angel Food Cake. I also got to do the little whipped cream swirly thingys on the dessert. It was so good. And the best part was that it was fat free and low in calories. Below is the Colossal Pasta Chicken Salad. It was layered with penne pasta, lettuce, tomatoes, squash, black olives, chicken, and fresh Parmesan cheese. It was served with homemade Italian vinaigrette dressing. Yum-O!
The party was a huge success, I am closing my order today or tomorrow. I can't wait to get all of the stuff so I can uh and aw over it. And then get to cooking!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home