The Terrible Two's

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Bye-Bye Katie!

Not long after I returned to work, Katie, one of our beloved long-term interns left for her new real job. Yeah, Katie!!! She is so sweet and I will miss her kind, gentle spirit around the office. I know she will do well with everything that she gets involved with in the future. Congratulations and Good Luck!!


(l to r) Toya, Katie, Me, Stacia, and Phyllis


Side note - Can you see the illusion of a waste line that I have going there? I don't look like I just had a baby, just plus size. The Weight Watchers is working. I have lost 31 pounds since I had Maddy and 19 since I started Weight Watchers four (maybe five) weeks ago. I am 4 pounds from my first goal and 70 away from my target. Watch out - I'm bring sexy back!!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home