The Terrible Two's

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Graduation - The After Party

After graduation was over Markisha decided she wanted to celebrate with dinner at The Olive Garden before she went to Project Graduation at one of the local bowling alleys.

Markisha, Daisha, and Daisha's little brother.
Max was very hungry and couldn't wait to eat.
Rodney was just plain overwhelmed!
Mary (her mother) and her friend Steve.
Madeline had not a clue what was going on, but was content to be there.
Daisha, her brother, and Madeline.
Markisha's maternal aunt, Pam and her youngest son Dominic.
Markisha's maternal grandparents.
Markisha's step grandmother was there to keep things lively.
Azmina, Mary and Rodney's friend from way back when Rodney was in the army came from Detroit, MI. She brought her two sons with her. I never get to spend much time with her when she is here, but I think she is so cool. I guess she's really not my friend anyway and I should feel awkward and get over it. Her ex-husband and Rodney were good friends and roommates in the army. So technically she is one of their old couple friend. I am so glad the two divorces didn't bust up the friendships. She is really nice to me and good to my children also.
Azmina's youngest son.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home