The Terrible Two's

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

High School Boys

Over the years Markisha mainly dated one boy, who was too old. He was nice enough I guess. I spent most of the past 5 years telling her to date some other people and not to get wrapped up in these "High School Boys" because they would be replaced by the end of her freshman year of college. If you get a chance go back to your senior book and read all of the goofy crap you wrote about being with your high school boyfriend 4-ever! SMILE!!! My high school sweetheart got married and started his family long before me and they had their second child a few months before Madeline was born. We didn't make through freshman year after dating from the summer after 10th grade through graduation and my parents loved him - my mother still asks about him. Hi, James!
This is the long time older boyfriend who has been an ex off and on for the past year. He is currently an ex. We had mixed feelings about him and he us. I am not sure is he ever forgave me for showing up at the movie theatre in my house shoes, head rag, and daisy dukes to bust her out one night. She didn't pull that stunt a second time. This one has been attending Pulaski Tech and has two degrees associated with mechanics right now. She tried dating one other after the first breakup, but I don't think they talk any more. This is the one that she contemplated dating around the Holidays this past Fall but they could never decide if they wanted to have a relationship or not and spent most of their time fighting about that. Whatever! He was a potential prom date, but they couldn't pull it together. We thought he seemed nice; he was very serious. He is going to the Marines in a few weeks.
This is the one who she went to the prom with. He has been in love with her since she got to Parkview, but she was two enamored with the first one to notice him. I am not sure is they ever decided to be a couple or not. I am very out of the loop these days. I do know that he doesn't like the one that he beat out for the prom and that he and Kish spend a lot of time bickering like girls. But I thought he was the most fun of the picks. He was unsure about college last I spoke with him.
This one is cousin's with the first one and a former church member. They are just friends but he has been a constant throughout the jr high and high school years. He is also going to ASU to study music. He is extremely talented and we wish him well in the future!


Congratulations to them all for graduating!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home