The Terrible Two's

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day, Rodney!!
Father's Day was kind of quiet around the house. Rodney is easy to please, so there was no hustle and bustle around the kitchen or anything. We gave him his cards and the kids got him a really cool car washing kit that he had been eyeballing. Then we took him to dinner at the place of his choice. He chose Outback Steakhouse and Markisha paid for his dinner. I have to say that he really is a great father! And all of the children prefer him over me. I guess I need too work on that. I think they just don't get to miss me enough; I am always there.
Max was conked out before we got to Outback and had to be carried into the restaurant.
He and Kisha played, more like he terrorized her, while we waited to be seated along with fifty (50) other patrons.
Rodney and the girls. I am so happy that having all of his children together pleases him so much.
Poor Maddy, she makes some of the strangest facial expressions.Max and I contemplate which crayon to use for the picture we are coloring. After his little catnip he was fully energized to help make our dining experience a more exciting one.
Once again, Maddy enjoyed her gourmet meal as we dined on very tasty fare.
After we left Outback we decided to take a little trip to our neighborhood park. Poor Maddy gets to have no fun. She just sat on the sidewalk in her seat as we played.

Swinging has been my all time favorite playground apparatus since I was a little girl. My father would take us to MacArthur Park on the weekends and I would always be disappointed if the swings were occupied or if it had rained and there was water under them. Now I get motion sickness if I swing too much, but no matter how big I get, I never pass up the opportunity to take a swing.

After my swing adventure I held Maddy on the park bench and we watched Markisha and Max on the monkey bars and slide. Of course Rodney was taking the pictures and enjoying the nature so he is not featured.

Markisha helps Max get on the swing.

Max contemplates the slide. He is so high energy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home