The Terrible Two's

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Back to Work

On June 30th I went back to work. I was glad to go back. It was different this time than it was with Max. With Max I stayed at home for almost 6 months with the hope that I would not have to return. This time I stayed at home for 11 weeks and I knew I had to go back and that there was stuff stacking up waiting for me. So I was kind of eager to get back.

So far it's been okay. I still would rather be at home with my babies. I should just be honest and say baby. Max would probably bury me under the house if we all stayed home with each other everyday! I should have waited one more week until after the 4th of July Holiday. But my boss had already scheduled a two week vacation that started a little early on the 4th day I was back in the office. I've been kind of struggling to dig through all of the back log and to keep up with every thing else. When I get to feeling two overwhelmed I go down to the daycare to hold Maddy - can't mess with Max he'll have a fit if I try to leave without him.

So far, so good - I'll keep you posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home