The Terrible Two's

Monday, July 28, 2008

Father's Worst Nightmare

Last Friday when I got to the daycare to pick up Max I found him in a very unusual state. See below . . . . Yes, he has on girl's pants. You can't tell from the picture, but they are knit walking shorts with pastel green and white horizontal stripes with a little frilly lacy thing on the edges. Another fashion atrocity brought to you by Max. It was my fault, I forgot to tell them that his extra clothes were in his backpack on "Splash Day," so they sent them back home. "Splash Day" is on Wednesday's and I found them on Friday morning, but thought he had enough to get him through till this week. Boy, was I wrong!
He was totally unaware and extremely comfortable. I was told by the daycare worker that one of his male classmates pointed and laughed at him and said, "Max, you have girl pants!" Clearly, he was unaffected. He spent the rest of the evening in the pants. I am happy to report that the pants have been washed and returned to their rightful owner.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home