The Terrible Two's

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Cowboy Max

Max is typically frightened by the live animal displays and heads the other direction. I can still remember Aryshona taking them to the zoo one weekend when we were out of town and her calling me to say that they only stayed for a short visit and that Max said, "I want to go home. The animals gone bite me." It was just a few goats and ducks or something.

He is starting to grow up. He asked for the pony ride and he had a blast. I started off walking beside him, but he told me I could stand on the side line. Freaked his over protective dad out, but I say let him go with it - it's a pony for crying out loud. Maddy was pissed because we didn't let her get on, but I didn't realize that she had an interest until she started screaming.

Getty up, Max! Mommy was so proud!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home