The Terrible Two's

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Madeline Update

Yes, I really do have a second baby. And no, you don't get a picture of her every week claiming that she is extraordinary, spectacular, and smart. There is some truth in that stuff they say about birth order, and the second child getting slighted, but for me it is a matter of time and finances. Buying two of everything makes it harder to buy more. And tuition is much more expensive than child support! :)

That being said, Maddy Moo (she answers to just plain Moo now) is the same spectacular, extraordinary, and smart baby that her brother is and was at the same age. But she's different in so many ways. Who needs to compare. If I didn't have my mother around I wouldn't even remember the differences in their markers. And who cares anyway!

She will be ten months old on the 14th of February. She is weighing in at almost 25 pounds. She is very tall. We get peculiar looks from people trying to figure out why we have the toddler in the infant car seat. The numbers don't match up yet and her feet dangle about half a foot over the seat.

She is so easy going and just look at her - I think she's a doll. I would say that if she didn't belong to me.
I forgot to mention that she is crawling now. And she's very quick!

She is also coasting. No balance yet and no teeth. Not one single solitary tooth.

Keeping her hair neat is still a challenge, but I am getting better. This was an in between shot. I started taking it down and then she decided she wanted to eat. It's like a booking shot.

And Gigi thinks these are the best pictures. There are only so many pictures of an exhausted baby asleep in a high chair that you can call cute.
We all love our little "Moo"!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home