The Terrible Two's

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Total Randomness

Barak the Vote!!! There is a blog down below this one that I just posted, but it appeared where it was intended; it's about Starla.

Did you miss me or what? Life has been so busy. I have been taking plenty of pictures. Max has been getting into plenty of trouble and discovering new things. Maddy is growing like a weed. Markisha is off at college and mad as hell at me. Mama is still KWK. And Rodney is still the love of my life (and I still wish he lived next door).

I have a few hours today. Took the baby's to their well child checks - all is good! Rodney is off and we are having our own private Blocker watch party - pizza, fries, chicken wings, and salad. The stuff on TV is just too complex and high tech for me. I just want to know who wins in the end. So I thought this would be a great opportunity to sort through some pictures and hit you with a couple of blogs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home