The Terrible Two's

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Bride To Be

One day while I was out on maternity leave, Starla called to casually mention that she was engaged to the gentleman below. I immediately started planning the wedding in my head and casually mentioned that since I couldn't be a bridesmaid that I would be her personal assistant for the day. That way I would get to be all in the mix on the wedding day and wouldn't miss a thing and it would put me in line to give my great pre-wedding pep talk and of course slap her if needed - I think she would forgive me later rather than one of her long time friends. Shortly thereafter I got promoted from Personal Assistant to the Bride (On "D" Day) to Wedding Planner. I was so psyched! First order of business - the dress! One Saturday we went dress hunting at a few of the local retailers.
Doesn't she look excited!
The tuck thingys are the latest in wedding gown fashion.
We looked at tiara's and veils too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home